Saturday, July 16, 2011

My side of a phone call with C.F.s (cancer friends)

Hey, great to hear from you,
Uh, huh...
No, you are not a bad friend, I don't have bad friends!
No, I mean it, I felt your good vibes.
No, I did not style it into a faux hawk- that's how my cowlick is growing in..
Uh, huh...
Big scan early Monday morning...
Uh, huh...
Sure, sure I'll let you know...will meet with Dr. chemistry on Wednesday afternoon...
Uh, huh...
You're kidding me...no, I won't say a Word!
Post it on my blog? Heavens no!
Well, I mean what would it be worth to not see it on the blog...
Uh, huh...sure lunch would be great (hold laugh in)
No,no that was NOT the cancer card you heard falling on the floor...
Gotta go...
Muwah - love you, mean it!
(Click- cause I don't know the sound a cell phone makes when you hang up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment