Monday, July 11, 2011

Chief Inspector EXPOSED

Every week throughout this adventure there has been a green vase (the perfect color of spring green) on my desk - it has held an assortment of flowers in it's green belly in and out of every day.  It reminded me that something special was happening in my world, it reminded me that something good was happening in my world, it reminded me - with out doubt - that I was cared for.  The Chief Inspector was the culprit for this deed.  Today I marched the good luck vase to her desk, filled with some goodies from my yard, as a part of it's retirement ceremony.  There aren't enough good words in the world to express what all she has done for me, the flowers being only part of the package she has provided.  You are the best Chief.  You think that I've been tough, but I think that I've been grounded through your constant friendship.

P.S.  And thanks for having cancer with me - and you know what I mean.  

No comments:

Post a Comment