Sunday, May 15, 2011

Oh Chile, Y'all Should Listen to Yo Momma

Spent the better part of the yesterday in bed with post-chemo Baby Phoma...reading (thanks to T.A.)Paula Deen's memoir about living through some very, very, hard times and being happy to wake up on "the other side of the dirt" as she calls it. That chile wears me out. Paula would tell this chemo baby to listen to "yo momma" for sure...last night (if you can call it a night) that new born had me up at midnight, one, two, three, four, and six am peeing and sweating the night away...typical kid. The day after nausea is starting to quell and maybe I'll go get me some grits...(HA). Paula ends her book with "I'm thrown all my stinkin thinkin out the window" so I'm with her. Here's to a better day, one day at a time.
Lots of suga to ya'll,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment