Tuesday, May 24, 2011

240 Hours

Several years ago my friend Kat and I use to have a gratitude journal...which is to say that each day we would think of something nice to say about our work or our lives and tell each other.  Was thinking Ms. Kitty-Kat that it's time to dust off the gratitude journal again.  So - here's what I got:

10 chemo free days
Ten big ones
TEN GLORIOUS CHEMO FREE DAYS (regardless of how I feel)
1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1!!!!
T to the E to the N days
9 days plus one bonus day
Ten-tashalicious days
Gobs of hours...240 hours...

Mark it in the journal in big bold RED ink. 

Love that.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll have to restart my gratitudinous journal, too. First entry will be how lucky I am to have a courageous and always-look-at-the-bright-side-of-life friend like YOU. So proud of you, Mary. Mich.

    ReplyDelete