Thursday, March 17, 2011

This Morning the Applesauce Tasted Like Catsup...

This morning I fixed myself a waffle with applesauce...that tasted like catsup.  Now that's weird - thank you chemo drugs.  At long last here's a few pics...more to come...if Camie can teach me how to download photos without her assistance.  You know that thing about teaching old dogs new tricks?  
All I can say is "ruff".


Here I am sporting the naked noggin with my Provo City pals - Karen, Kat and Kevin!


Ain't misbehavin here with the cue ball under wraps.

Now, this is what you call a HAT!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Mary, you look beautiful. You are as pretty as Demi Moore in J.I. Jane:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics!! That last hat is especially wonderful! Love you Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shnikey! You are beautiful! How did you pull that off? I really thought the hair made the woman. I was clearly mistaken.

    ReplyDelete