Friday, June 3, 2011

Feel Like Ms. America of the Lymphoma Universe

Just before chemo Dr. Chemistry told me my scan showed that the lymphoma is almost GONE! I told her she will miss me. Still one more chemo after this one...but then its off to remission mode (drugs and scans for the next two years.) At the chemo bar I was sandwiched between two people who had reoccurrence of cancers or side effects during remission. Reality yes, but for another day. Feel like the freakin Ms. America of the Lymphoma Universe!! To the many, many family and friends who are with me on this journey (and will stay the course with me) I leave you with this little bit my Grandpa wrote me in 1975 at the end of a letter:

"Bushels, tons, mountains,oceans,whole worlds of love and good wishes to you."

Love is the conduit for carrying out the work of these drugs. This much I know.

1 comment: