Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Thank you, thank you, no really thank you to all the people everywhere...

My acceptance speech:

Thank you to all the peeps in American Fork for giving me the honor and distinction of being edgy, liberal and artsy in my new "do"...I don't know what to say, really, but I know how to grow it right.  I appreciate all the second looks everywhere...I know you're wondering where it all comes from.  It's not easy to look like a rock star everyday.  Someone has to do it - it might as well be me.

Thank you also to the folkie folks in Salt Lake City who recognize me and my faux hawk as one of the crowd, the in crowd, the crowd who knows their "tats" (that's ink to some of you) and longs for ear gauges.  I love your acceptance, your love, peace and hippie beads.  See you at the Gallery Stroll, the People's Market, the Twilight Concert.  I'm there for you.

Thank you all for the People's Choice Award- as the one to watch, the one to know.  All I want is world peace and some really, really cute shoes. MUWAH!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment