Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mary Sunshine Rules!!

Allyce is kicking my trash for not posting a blog - but seriously this "life as usual" is a busy, busy schedule to keep. I am obnoxiously happy every day - Orion says it's that new lease on life that I just signed. He got his when a car nearly knocked him through the door while riding his bike so he knows the deal. A fellow I was sitting by on the bus the other day asked,"did you do that on purpose to your hair or did something happen to you?". It was one of those I-had-it-on-my-mind-and-blurted-it comments. You can certainly say I did it on purpose AND something happened to me. So now while nothing is happening to me I'm digging every day, every meal, every encounter. Mary Sunshine Rules! More normal later - gotta have a regular plain ole glorious night of sleep.

1 comment: